Friday, January 6, 2012

IAS EXAMS STUDY MATERIALS. We are Silent. Only others certify us.

 We are Silent. Only others certify us.
 
I  (Swaroop, Madurai, He got selected for IAS in 2010 batch.) got personalized attention from you and the tests that you had conducted has helped me a lot. I found many questions like "PHYTO REMEDIATION" (This was a long answer question in GS MAINS PAPER 2 IN 2010which you had stressed in the Class and as well as Test and covered in the Mains 2010 Special Issue of IAS Express .  Also the points which you notified during Mock Interview has helped me in rectifying my mistakes. Thank you Sir.  
 
I (Chatrugan, Delhi, He got selected for Civil Services in 2010 batch.) have received your study materials and had gone through the contents.  I find it better than anything else in the market.
 
Dear Raja Sir, Before joining your GS Class for Mains, I was overstressed with the ocean like syllabus. Now I feel at ease after attending your Class. Thanks.  Thavaseelan, Chennai. *** Hi Sir,  Sandesh from Hyderabad. I am very much happy with your Sociology Study Materials for Mains Exam. Now I want to take your General Studies Study Materials.
 
Sir,  Navod Pattani from Delhi. I would say that your "India & World" Book is unparalleled in the market.
 
Sir, This is Geetha, Chennai. Thanks for providing to the point approach towards my preparation for IAS Exams. I find most of the questions in the Political Science question paper as you had predicted and I have done well. 
 
have qualified PRELIMS. Thanks a ton for your guidance. (Faraz, Rourkela). 
 
Sir  (Nandini Priya, Chennai). Your Political Science Study Materials has helped me a lot in Mains 2011. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment